Our goal is to assist lawyers and other professionals achieve a client-focused business development strategy.
Dee Schiavelli helps you retain your existing clients and win new business. With more than 25 years experience, Dee can:
- Provide coaching and training to you or members of your team enabling you to retain and win new business
- Plan and implement strategic marketing activities to improve client satisfaction and return on investment
Email us to receive your free Business Development Self-Assessment email@example.com.
Contact Dee to schedule a Power Hour – one hour that will significantly enhance your business development strategy and get RESULTS. From the Power Hour, you will obtain:
- Prioritized business development goals and a strategy for getting to the next level
- Three concrete action steps you can implement right away to retain clients and win new business
Let’s talk about your business development goals and your firm’s bigger vision – :30 free consultation – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-229-3241
Marketing Success: How Did She Do It? (American Bar Association (2015) “Women Lawyers Show You How to Move Beyond Tips to Implementation” (Co-editors and contributing authors: Dee Schiavelli and Afi Johnson-Parris
Grow Your Practice: Legal Marketing and Business Development Strategies, NY State Bar Asso. (2015)
Contributing Author: Consultative Selling: When is Selling Not Sales? When it is Consultative
Content Marketing: The Secret Today’s Lawyers Need to Succeed Online
Lawyers can no longer place a listing in a directory, put up a rudimentary website, or create a basic profile on social media and hope to bring in clients. Today lawyers must actively participate online because this is where their clients and prospects are. Join us at the PCBA and learn how to provide potential clients with the content they want:
- Write and speak for your target market so that they understand.
- Use various platforms to reach your prospects.
- Set a goal and create a plan that will keep you in control of your content and on target.
- Avoid the mistakes others make.
- Learn how to be found.
Ultimately, establish yourself as an authority in your field. Content is King.
Speaker: Dee Schiavelli
PCBA, 177 N. Church Ave., #101, Tucson, AZ
June 30, 2016, 12:00-1:00 pm
To engage Dee as a speaker at your event, please contact Dee Schiavelli at Results Marketing, 520-229-3241.